Monday, August 24, 2009

ARE YOU OK???????

It depends on what you think is OK??? I miss you so much this feeling really sucks. I just want to call you and let you know I still care. He wasn't just my man but a really good friend. We use to laugh and have so much fun. I did believe you were the one. Don't you ever wonder how people just change or is it you finally see who they really are? I wish it didn't get nasty and we both had to be so cruel. The way it went down was very uncool! do you think you can care to much and that's how things get fucked up or is it that we really never cared enough? I thought we did everything to each other we possibly could, apparently I was wrong because this time its really done! We say everything happens for a reason sometimes I cant help but to wonder is that true or do we say it so we dont feel so blue? I will let it out so soon I can let it go till then I'll have to get my strength from a Cher song.oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment